WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Corpsemasters, and Dreadfleet, and Tombstones, Oh My!

I'm in the middle of a terrain commission, so I haven't had much time to work on my Mortis Engine, but I took a spare moment to finish painting the corpsemasters:


 

 

The different versions are a "regular" corpsemaster and a wraith version meant to be Korak the Grim riding the Mortis Engine. I'd put him up there in the event that he's not in the army as a regular Hero-level character.


 


 

All that remains on this model is the bone cage surrounding the reliquary and bits like the skeletons and book. I'll hopefully find some time to work on this so I can get it off my plate and focus on other projects (alas, the Morghasts are already resigned to the Shelf of Shame). My buddy Chris also put forth the challenge for me to finish painting my Dreadfleet set before he finishes his Deathwatch Overkill set. Challenge accepted!


 

In other news, those of you following me on Facebook will have seen that I'm getting ready to release my first resin terrain set. I hope to have these tombstones and shrines up for sale sometime this month. More on that in the coming weeks...


 

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, the Korak conversion is sweet as always! I am quite interested in your grave markers (being an undead player since 1987), they would be great ways to mark which units get regen from the reliquary. Small suggestion for you: the cloak and stone stairs are very similar in tone, and hard to distinguish. You might want to place a pattern on the hem of the robe to help differentiate the model from the staircase better.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.