WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tomb Prince Selketta

It's been a while since I painted any undead models, so I took a moment to finish Selketta. Last year I showed the process for which I converted the model for use in my Undead Legions army. You can see that post here.

 



 

Painting the model was straightforward– The red and gold solor scheme of my Tomb Kings force is carried through on the miniature, with a black, fur-topped cloak to cover him up as he travels the lands of the Vampire Counts.







 

That's two of the projects in my Undead Legions queue out of the way! (Skeleton archers being the first.) One of these days I'll finish Nagash and convert my giant into a Necro Colossus.


'Til next time!

1 comment:

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.